It’s been a tough time for people in the world of decorating in 2020, and with a new lockdown and uncertainty about the economic impact of further Coronavirus measures, uncertainty remains across the industry.
To help us continue to support you through these turbulent times, we want to understand how you’re being impacted now by the pandemic and your thoughts about your work and business as we head into 2021.
Take the chance to have your say on the biggest issues affecting the industry by completing our short 10 question survey.
Everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a prize draw to win a Dulux Trade Colour Sensor.
You have until 30th November to share your answers with us.
Terms and Conditions
Painting & Decorating News – Decorator Survey November 2020
1. By completing this survey and being entered into the prize draw participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. The Promoter is Painting & Decorating News in conjunction with Imperial Chemical Industries Limited (trading as ICI Paints AkzoNobel), of Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS.
3. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK, age 18 years and over, excluding employees of AkzoNobel, its subsidiaries and affiliates, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the campaign.
4. To enter you must complete the survey between Friday 13th November and Monday 30th November 2020. Entries received out of these times will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost or delayed in transmission, incomplete, or illegible.
5. Submissions that contain content that is deemed offensive or promotes or endorses violence, homophobia, racism or any other socially unacceptable or illegal material will be disqualified.
6. The Promoter will not accept liability for applications that are not received or corrupted, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending or transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt of an application.
7. Entries are limited to one entry per person and the prize is limited to a total of one Dulux Trade Colour Sensor. One winner will be selected from all submissions and the prize will be assigned to the chosen winner.
8. There is one Dulux Trade Colour Sensor as a prize.
9. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
10. The winner will be chosen by the editor of Painting and Decorating News at random from all valid entries received. The winner will be drawn on Tuesday 1st December 2020 and the Promoter will contact the winner via email.
11. The prize will be dispatched within 60 days.
12. Any personal data relating to you including without limitation, the entrant’s name and email address will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will be disclosed to third parties solely for the purpose of administering this promotion. Any personal information held by the Promoter in respect of this prize draw will be held on record for a short period for the purpose of ensuring fulfilment of the promotion.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any participants in this free prize draw or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
14. The Promoter’s decision on all matters relating to the prize draw is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this free prize draw in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute these prizes for prizes of equal or greater value if necessary.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Promoter excludes:
a. – all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
b. – any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any participant in connection with this free prize draw. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the promoter or its employees or agents.
17. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
19. This prize draw is in no way endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter or any social media channels.
20. For enquiries relating to this prize draw please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All details will be deleted within 30 days of the survey closing.